Friday, October 20, 2006

that's what surveys are for

Name 3 schools you went to:
Miriam High School, all girls, all loonies
University of the Philippines Manila, where I was supposed to pursue speech therapy
University of the Philippines Diliman - where the people are happy and gay!

Name 3 things in your wallet:
some bills
my Seattles Best card, for free chai lattes every once in a while
the prayer books Ma gave me

Name 3 things you do when you're reallystressed
chat with friends in Manila
read
blog

Three names you go by-->
Zeena
Zins
ZinZin --- hehehe just a few variations

Three of your Favorite food:
chocolates
fruits
sushi!!!!!!!!!!

Three things you are wearing right now:
my hospital pyjamas
a beige top
a towel on my head, styled like a turban, for the 80's Filipina working girl look!

Who is in the house with you?-
Craig. Colin. Carolyn. And they have a visitor whose name just might start with a C.

What are you thinking about right now?-->
What movie to watch tonight, and if Jen will actually show up.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?-->
Jen

Whose house did you last go to?-->
my friend's

Who do you sit next to in your 3rdperiod class?-->
That was ages ago. I had always been sandwiched by Jel and Reiz in college, and Nikko had always been my high school seatmate.

Who gets on your nerves the most at school?-->
The mean girls?

Where do you live?--> Currently in Dubai.

Where is your phone?--> upstairs. I'm charging it.

Where is/are your parent(s)?-->
My dear Mama's in Manila and Papa is... somewhere my mother doesn't go to. hehe.

Where do you sleep?--> in my room

When did you get the shirt you arewearing?--> Tita Monina! She gave me loads of shirts with the same style but different colors to wear around the house. It's been 4 years.

Where in your house are you?--> at the dining table.

What was the last thing you ate?--> Coco Puffs. It's Craig's but it's my favorite!

What color shirt are you wearin?--> beige

What is the closest item near you that is blue?--> my hospital pants! You just gota love 'em scrubs.

What do you like best about school?--> My org.

What is your favorite color?--> black

What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?--> jeans

What is the last movie you watched?--> You Me and Dupree. FUNNY!

When did you start school?--> I think I was 5.

When did you last go to the mall?--> last week

When was the last time u bought a pairof pants?--> oh ages ago. I like skirts better.

When did you last burn a candle?-->
When I was attempting to meditate at home.

When were you last at school?-->
Last year.

No comments: