Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Leo

In admitting my rudeness to everyoe in person and online, I failed to mention that I am also a nice person. I am writing this not to save face, but just for everyone's information. Everyone who's interested, that is.
Maybe I am rude because I have found certain kinds of behavior unacceptable, and being rude is like a general response that screams "SHIT BEGETS SHIT! SEE YAH!".
Since I don't have a problem with the way I was raised and I was not exposed to any hostile environment, I can only blame this on two things: my not-so-good experiences and ... (yup) my zodiac sign.
Experiences are a heavy topic, and today I want to avoid talking about them like the plague.
Let's talk about my sign!

It is true that Leos always want to be the center of attention, and we want everyone to do as we say.
But we do have a flipside!
Leos are generous and feel good giving to others even without acknowledgment.We are also faithful and loving to friends, lovers and of course family members.
We also want everyone to feel comfortable in our company, but of course we have to be their focus.

So you see, I am a well-meaning person, oftentimes with the noblest intentions and a kind, forgiving heart.
It's just that I'm not stupid. And modest.

No comments: