Saturday, October 14, 2006

Matchbox 20

I'm listening to old Matchbox 20 songs.
Make my heart beat a litte faster.
I know, they're pop, but so is my blog layout. Hehe.

Love some of the lines in their songs:

Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me
From all I'm up against out in this world
Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something
That's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home
-BRIGHT LIGHTS

If I fall along the way
Pick me up and dust me off
And if I get too tired to make it
Be my breath so I can walk
Shouldn't be so complicated
Just hold me and then
Just hold me again.....
-BENT

and i think you're so mean
i think we should try
i think i could need this in my life
and i think i'm scared
i think too much
know its wrong its a problem
i'm dealing
if you're gone
maybe its time to come home
there's an awful lot of breathing room
but i can hardly move
if you're gone
baby you need to come home
there's a little bit of something me
in everything in you
-IF YOU'RE GONE

No comments: