Friday, October 13, 2006

NEW BLOG DESIGN

I spent the afternoon with Jobee and a bunch of html codes.
She helped me create a new design for my blog (I know, it's so fly it makes me look good), and I swear she was really patient the whole time.
It was a trial and error process, and having to do it all over again meant another hour of figuring things out.
But I'm proud of myself not only for thinking up this design (Dan made it, Jobee altered it a bit, and Macy sent me some links to help me), but for having followed Jobee like an angel.
Well there were things she wanted to happen which I didn't, like get rid of something and lighten the background a bit, but apart from that, the whole thing was 100% ok.
And then I chose a new song to go with it.
So... yeah enjoy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

Proud si Zeena for collaborating with a control freak like me ;-D

*shrug*