Saturday, October 21, 2006

Humor Me


I did stand up comedy back home.
I was part of a comedy variety show that my dear organization UP SAMASKOM (we have a chapter here) puts up every year.
Not many people in Dubai know this, but it's useless information here anyway.

But I was going through my Photobucket pictures and I was surprised to see some photos of my most glorious performance in Abelardo Hall, so I just had to post one of them here. It's part of my life after all.

It was so much fun just hearing the laughter and seeing the people I admired laugh at me.
Plus it's the only time that people could laugh at me and I wasn't supposed to be offended, but flattered.

Now I don't think there will be opportunities for that. Not anymore.
I'm older and one year makes a difference.
I find no need to humor others at this time in my life, although I'm still laughed at from time to time.

What's so funny?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeens, you're my favorite comedianne (of course, Demetri Martin is my favorite comedian...sana na-inspire ka din sa insightful comedy niya)!!! And I'm you're #1 fan, in case you don't know! :-D Ang galing mo that night sa Live Aids, you're the funniest person I know! Yun lang naman...

Zeena said...

HI Jobs, thanks! Hehehe. Thanks for introducing Demetri (yuck parang in person) to me. . . alam mo naman ako limited to Amay Bisaya ang knowledge ko dyan. Love you!