Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Neil

I can't believe my cousin Neil has grown up.
And he has a Friendster!
I feel so ancient.
And can you believe his profile is much more interesting than most men's?
It cracked me up. Yeah he's a smart kid.
Just want to share it with you!
Schools (Other): st mary
Occupation: little brat
Companies: st marys
Affiliations: orchestra
Hobbies and Interests: psp, football, basketball, joking, getting chased by girls
Favorite Books: mighty fizz chilla, scribble boy, dinosaurs, egypt
Favorite Movies: v for vendetta, white chicks, star wars, fantastic 4, high school musical
Favorite Music: rap, pop, r and b, hip hop, disco
Favorite TV Shows: raven, zach and cody, pucca
About Me:
im small im brown and love dancing and im a master at memorising showsi like to go to movies with my friends i need a booster seat and im 121 cm high
Who I Want to Meet: i want to meet david beck and nanay lisa

No comments: