Sunday, October 15, 2006

rude girl

Another Martian emailed me and said I was rude. Again.
Did they have a meeting and decide they would all email me and tell me how rude I am, when I perfectly knew that?
He wasn't even my friend!
He just emailed me out of nowhere and in my opinion I respectfully declined any offer that might come, because it's getting tiring.
And was it my fault I thought he was that gay actor in Sex and the City!
It was an honest mistake!
If I hear or read the word RUDE again maybe it's time to read on social graces.
But these guys should really read on how to treat a girl.

2 comments:

± said...

opinions are like assholes.
everybody has one.
some use theirs to talk.

stop bothering about what people say. be yourself. and tell them to love it or leave it.

or stuff it!



ps- i like the new design

Zeena said...

thank you very much!
see? I'm usually polite.
HUG!