Monday, October 30, 2006

my job

I now love my job because it gives me the freedom to manage my own time and at the same time the will to do things as prefectly as possible, because this is what I've always wanted to do.

I am very happy and I actually look forward to waking up in the morning and getting dressed for another day of meeting new people and beating deadlines like they were the skinny geeks from high school (easy to beat...up).

And there is enough time to rest and still do the things I love during the week.

I think I have too much time on weekends, but who's complaining?

There is room for growth. They acknowledge my skills and hopefully they'll know what I'm made of.

Therefore there is definitely a possibility that I will not be stuck in one position for a long time.

It's a proactive step to happiness.

Of course there will be shitty days, but they'll be clouded by my smile.

(Just like scissors beat paper, smile beats shit.)

No comments: