Tuesday, October 17, 2006

how random can you get?

I was watching a Friends episode last weekend with Jen and friends at the shisha tent Ahlan had set up for Ramadan.It was the episode where Chandler and Monica go to the doctor to find out if Chandler is impotent.Turns out Chandler DOES have weak sperm, AND Monica has an uninhabitable reproductive environment.I wonder if I have one too. Shrug.

Jobee and I have been chatting online for the past few days and she introduced me to this Demetri Martin's brand of comedy.His jokes are about the mundane things in life that he happens to observe.He tells it like it is, and who would have thought that he would receive defeaning applause for that.Like if there's a black and white drawing of a cinnamon roll, would you know if it's cinammon roll or a top view of a pile of shit.I wonder if I can pull off something like that too.

I lost 2kgs already but no one seems to notice. I feel good though, because I've been eating healthy food these days.Only this afternoon this camera guy asked if he could film me, and I gladly obliged (camera hungreh!), only to find out that he wanted to film me eating a bag of chips.So I ate and ate until the chips were almost finished, and my diet was ruined.

I plan to go somewhere early next year, just don't know where. Certainly just in the UAE, but very far from where I am right now.Need to see mountains and trees and potent soil, in replacement of construction sites and lofty establishments, not to mention disgusting people.That would be a good sanity check.Coffee alone gets old after a while.

No comments: