Saturday, October 14, 2006

NICE PHOTOS

I'm still debating whether I'm a narcissist or a people pleaser.
This blog layout surely screams self-love, but I didn't do it just to make myself feel good, but for others to appreciate as well, and of course there is nothing wrong with that, otherwise there is no point in starting an online journal for everyone to view.
And that smiling face can only tell you how much I love myself...
That's 100% true, but subconsciously I'm probably seeking the approval of other people. That's why I chose this particular photograph, not the one at the karaoke party where my tummy was hanging out and my mouth wide open to reveal my fillings, for everyone to frown upon.
I guess no one wants to look ridiculous, though sometimes I post some hideous pictures here to remind myself that I'm not the goddess of perfection, that sometimes I am ugly and that's ok.
Well in any case smiles are always nice and warm.
But for the sake of "not pleasing anyone" here is my impression of a drug addict desperate for a heroine fix. Or shabu, in third-world terms:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang pogi mo as a junkie! ;-D very soft butch! :-p