Monday, September 25, 2006

Work this week seems a little slow, but that's all right because I need the down time to adjust and observe and catch up on the things I didn't finish last week.

By the way this is a funnny site, for Dubaians, thought you might like to check it out:

desertidleness.blogspot.com

It talks about Jumeirah Janes, jacked up rents and assholes in the emirate.

I also want to go out on a date soon, because I have a dress that I've been wanting to wear (while it still fits).

And I can't believe how some people can lose touch just like that. If they have time to check their Friendsters everyday then I guess they're not too busy to send an SMS?

But I can believe you can make all the new friends you want here, but just a few will be there to get to know you better and spend time with you and actually listen to what you have to say.

You don't just tallk, really. You move. And you don't run away. You say goodbye properly.

No comments: