Monday, September 04, 2006

let's get physical

I used to think that people must suffer in silence, and in the midst of such must do what they have to do and wait patiently for a better day. I had always believed in that, until I learned that some people can actually skip the suffering part and go straight to the happy field to frolick and sing songs of love and togetherness.

Me, I want to lose weight while nothing has happened yet. Though I think I'm seeing some progress in terms of my career and the way I perceive things in general, it wouldn't hurt to lose 5 kg while nothing is final yet. I have this crazy (but NOT unfounded) belief that my career and future in general depend on how I look, and will loo
k 10 years down the road. For that, I have realized (for the Nth time in my life) that I need an energy boost, and no, I cannot afford to buy RedBull everyday. So later I will have a date with the jumping rope, and I will find myself in my usual workout clothes and make sure that I sweat like a pig but feel like Eva Longoria. And then I will forget about how hard life is, because everyone knows that vigorous exercise causes your body to release endorphins.

So enough about me. When was the last time you exercised?

No comments: