Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bored? Google!

Movie lines that made me smile this morning:

As Good As It Gets
Carol: When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke.

Billy Madison
Billy: I always feel like an idiot..but I am an idiot so it kinda works out!

The Cable Guy
Chip: I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka: Everything here is edible. I'm edible, but that my children is called cannibalism and it is frowned upon in most societies.

The 40 Year Old Virgin
Andy: I may not have had sex but I could fuck you up.

Dave: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: Because you're gay so you can tell who the gay people are.

Not Another Teen Movie
Priscilla: You put the "suck" in "liposuction" You put the "ooo" in "jiu-jitsu" You put the "ism" in "This is all just a defense mechanism".

No comments: