Saturday, September 02, 2006

My mother suddenly sent me a text message telling me not to skip meals and to take care of my health. I was so puzzled by this, but I immediately texted back and assured her that I was well fed by my officemates. Coincidentally we just had lunch and I ate like a pig, devouring samosa, torta, hotdogs and luncheon meat all at the same time. Of course a loud and disgusting burp concluded lunch break --- it's my way of thankking my officemates for their kindness.

Anyway I later on found out that Mama felt the urge to warn me about my eating habits because she recently visited another fortune teller and that's what she told my mother, who would believe any kind os superstition, as the rest of my clan.

Anyway I just finished two chocolate bars!!! In less than 15 minutes! Do I have health issues or what!

No comments: