Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Last Kish Trip Ever

The Kish trip was ok.
Less than 6 hours on the island, and getting the visa was just like getting tissue in the toilet, which was even a little harder in Iran.
So one problem solved.
Well I can't think of any problem right now,
except if Fifi wants to give me one, which I hope she doesn't. Hehehhe.

So yeah we wore a Muslim dress again and took a picture of myself and Fifi.
Fun fun fun. Not. That was the only thing to do, really.
I brought my bedtime reading and was at it for about 15 minutes,
ate crappy snacks from that coffeeshop at the airport,
ate half a pear, which reminded me that I was pear-shaped, and that got me depressed.
So I listened to Colin's iPod (which he gladly charged for our trip),
and lsitened to some tunes >>> I had a kick out of listening to Ben Folds Five's Song for the Dumped, and Dead from the Waist Down by Catatonia. D from the W Down was something to listen to on my way home form Kish, looking out the plane window, watching the plane slowly slice through the clouds.

So that's my day.

No comments: