Saturday, September 09, 2006

I lost 2 lbs. I checked this morning.
I'm flushing out all that water, thank heavens.
I'm flushing out all that water, and then some.
I'd like to be a hundred lbs or 47 kg by the end of the year.

Ok moving on to less important matters . . .
My sister wants me to buy her loads of stuff, like I came here to work my ass off so I could be her personal department store.
But that's okay, she's adorable and I love her so much.
Can't wait to go shopping for her!

My mother heard mass yesterday (Mother Mary's birthday) and offered thanksgiving to the church. She knows how happy I am to land this job. Can't wait to give her a hug.

I hope tomorrow is Wednesday. Another karaoke session! Does Hibiki sell Red Horse? That's going to be a big plus! I think Peter fell in love with that drink when he went to the Philippines for a short vacation. Danke!

I love Fifi and hope to see her soon. I know she's in terrible shape right now and I want to be there for her if she just allows me to. I'm trying so hard to not to curse but ... well, not TOO hard, therefore I am entitled to say fuck that person who gives her a hard time.

And when I'm not working, I want to spend time reading the books myt friends gave me, shopping with Fifi, going out with all my friends and meeting new people.

OK back to work now. Hehe.

No comments: