Saturday, September 16, 2006

Last night was different.
Peaceful, in a weird kind of way.
This morning I had breakfast all by myself while reading the news.
Nothing special really.
Hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Went home, and now I'm sound tripping while chatting with Dianne and writing this entry.
Love my iPod.
Where Have All the Cowboys Gone? by Paula Cole.
Running by No Doubt.
Ye ye ye ye ye . . . .

After this will have my beauty rest.
Then spend lots of time in the bath tub and enjoy the scent of lavender oil.
Probably shave my legs. I'm no gorilla so I can do without shaving.
Maybe wax my upper lip. Nobody wants to see a female with a moustache!
Facial mask, a must. My mother sent me loads of beauty products that I can't wait to use.
Flawless. O diba Lorna Tolentino and Vicky Belo! (tama ba?)
And let's not forget my feet. They're not Cinderella's, so I have to work hard on them.
Scrub them silly it'd be a shame to say "dead skin" when I'm around.

I also plan to go jogging and getting on the jump rope again.
I wish I had a punching bag. That would stop me from roaming Diyafah, and punching random people in their stomachs.
And of course nap. A looooooooong peaceful nap that would send me straight to heaven.
And maybe have something healthy for dinner? Like Colin's bougainvillas?
Maybe last night's wine to cap the night.

I'm going to be soooooo ready for tomorrow you'll hardly think I suffered seven months in a sucky job.
Three things: beauty, energy, kickass performance.
The way I talk about my new job, you'd think I was appointed as the managing director.

And on that note, let me sign off now. Babayooo!

No comments: