Friday, September 15, 2006

My Friendsters

Productive Friday afternoon.
Bad hangover, the best breakfast (gotong kay sarap), and Apo Hiking Society.
Now I'm looking at some of my friends' Friendster profiles.
Nice pictures.
Here are my favorite ones:

Nomer deems it necessary that mundane moments of his life are captured. For that, ordering a dasilog has become so much more than merely satisfying his hunger.

Nothing special about Jacq's pic, really. Except for her photo caption:
" Cute pig, huh? (I'm not talking about me! The one on the upper right! Jeeezus."


Jingo's having loads of fun at work.
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me."

This is Bheng, barely 100 lbs, but already has a huge fan base.He rocks. Literally.
He used to have a problem with socializing, but in this picture you can see that he is more confident han ever.


This is Dan. He used to be Spider Dan, but changed his costume into this one. In my opinion he looks like a villain with a day job, struggling to pay his bills like the rest of us.

Kat and her co-teachers I suppose. I thought she was handling pre-school kids, not children with special needs? She's the young Incredible. Isn't she adorable? Like the rest of us, teachers are just a bunch of loonies who just wish to have fun more than educate the younger generation.


No comments: