Monday, September 18, 2006

OPM to an Aussie

Hi, can I just say something?
We're playuing a game called musical laptops.
Our broadband internet connection has brought us closer together.
(awww sniff)
Craig, Fifi and I have one notebook each, and we're just surfing away like maniacs.
So I plugged in my iPod and played Apo Hiking Society, even asked Craig if he didn't mind listening to Pinoy music, and he said no.
So I was singing this song called Paano, composed by Danny Javier,
and I was really enjoying singing along with him,
when Craig said "You don't even know the words."
Well, I just got one line wrong, thank you very much!
He's a bit cheeky but well, his company's always welcome.
For that we're torturing him some more by playing Lumang Tugtugin.
He's bobbing his head, but what does he really know about the song?
Hahhaha that cracked me up.
Actually it didn't. Want to sleep now.
Hi Kish, watch out for us.

No comments: