Sunday, September 10, 2006

I used to give lots of people leeway, more than they'd asked for, because I really wanted to be considerate and look at all possibilities.
But it shouldn't really be that complicated, I realized.
That's why people end up getting so screwed, and they wonder what the hell happened, why are things falling apart even if they've been so kind and tried not to make mistakes.

It really doesn't work out that way.

It's either you mean something or you don't. And show it.
If you can't afford to do that, then say it.
And if you can't say it, do something about it.
If you can't do something about it, then you really didn't want this badly in the first place.

So to avoid neurosis I avoid being in the dark.
And to avoid being in the dark I trust my intuition.

So leeways are actually a way of prolonging the agony.
Ooh the suspense used to thrill me.
Now it just kills me. Ewww.

No comments: