Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Whenever I am asked to describe myself, I always think of a theme, a way to create a structure and determine where to start.
I have never really described myself randomly.
And I don't even have to use adjectives.
Just say random things about my self.
And hopefully, even if these facts do not really make up a picture of me,
at least they tell thr truth and nothing but the truth.
Ok here goes.

  • I am very impatient. I never take my time. But I want others to take their sweet time waiting for me. Makes me feel special.
  • I love being a Filipino. Smart yet submissive, finds humor in every situation, always ready to help a fello Pinoy, and has a perfect tan without even trying.
  • I am very weight conscious. If I have one more glass of wine tonight I would force myself to throw up.
  • I am selfish. I want people to notice me and no one else, but also I am very generous. I want to help people without being recognized and that makes me happy.
  • I like to test people. I want to know what they're made of. If they are really as smart as they say, or if they're really as sincere as they claim to be.
  • I hate the way my toes look and I really give them a hard time when I do my own pedicure.
  • I have very very big thighs, like you can't imagine. Enough said.
  • I want to be somebody someday and the thought of that not happening soon scares the shit out of me.
  • I hate body odor. This is one reason I miss puberty, because everyone else didn't mind it.
  • I want to travel around the world with someone really special.
  • I want to talk. Out in the fronyard of our Dubai home, with a glass of wine or a bottle of Breezer, with someone I can trust my feelings with and just be honest with.
  • I hate people who hate me.
  • I don't necessarily lie people who like me right away.
  • I am suspicious of people's motives, which sometimes drives me crazy. But then again, after all I had gone through, I would really have to take a second look at everything and everyone.
  • I don't believe in marriage right now, but if there is someone who can show me that it can actually work for a person like me, why not?
  • I am a sucker for alcohol and chocolates and there are only very few people whom I know understand me, and I would never trade them for the world.
  • I love myself. Only sometimes I must hate myself because I become more and more evil every single day.
  • I want to sleep now.

No comments: