Sunday, July 30, 2006

a successful career and the best man in the world

Now I know why most people say it's wise to give up love for the sake of career.
Career is noble, it's everything you are to people. It feeds you, it nurtures your mind, it gives you pride and it's all you have when love decides to mess with you for the Nth time.
I do not have a definite career right now and that makes me very very sad. And it's not like I am the type of woman who will give up her career for love. That's BS.
I would give up the best man in the world for success on my own, for a job that would make use of what I've got, which is now slumbering in my brains.
Then again, wouldn't the best man in the world help lead me to my chosen career path?
And wouldn't he inspire me to be the best I can be in the whatever path I choose?
Hahahaha must wake up from this dream.

No comments: