Sunday, July 23, 2006

cat and mouse

This whole thing is baloney. I get it.
I had been trying to experiment to arrive at a formula for this.
It turned out to be very simple.
It's a game of cat and mouse.

He likes me, and we spend time together,
and he keeps on asking me out,
but when we do go out and I like him back,
he pulls away and suddenly becomes unavailable!
Wow pare labo.
Or it can also be the other way around.
I like this guy a lot, and when he suddenly likes me back,
I lose the thrill and just drop everything.

How can we get along then?
How can we find each other and live happily? Not ever after, but for a time.
I hate being the cat or the mouse.
I want to be Zeena the other party in a decent relationship.
No lies, no deceit, no mind games.

God I thought mind games were a dating necessity.
They're all the same. They push and pull and push and pull
until the other person is tired.
Who gives up first? Hmmm interesting question.
I usually give up first.
Waste of time.
But what if he was just about to give up playing games and get serious with me,
right after I gave up?
Tricky.
So what's the moral of the story?
Don't give up?
Don't give in?
Don't think about it because it gets more confusing ?

Yeah it does.
DUH.

No comments: