Tuesday, July 11, 2006

nervous

Today I am nervous as hell.
I dreaded going to work like the plague.
I knew that this would be a hectic day, and though nobody has bugged me about anything yet, I expect that they will approach me like lions, ready to devour me.
I have several BIG responsibilities that I need to accomplish as soon as possible, as the holidays and careers of my colleagues depended on them.
And what if I just fell sick and dropped dead?
They'd still wake me up and shake me until I resurrect and am ready to face the PC again.
So yeah, even if I have been vommitting and suffering from diarrhea (and I really am), that's not an excuse to take a break. Or they'll break my neck.
Not that they're bad people. They've given me leeway and lots of "second" chances. So why am I screwing things up?
I don't mean to. I'm just very very bothered right now, by millions of things. I don't want to write them down one by one, because some of them I cannot put in words, some of them absurd, and the rest of them would make up an episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya. Gusto mo yun?
So yes I am still nervous, and how I end my day would be interesting.
But I'm not looking forward to it.
Praning lang siguro ako kasi walang tulog.
Walang tulog kasi takot nga pumasok sa work, kinakabahan.
O ganon pa rin yun! Nervous pa rin ako!
Hahahah walang sense na to.
Sige na, babay na.

No comments: