Saturday, July 29, 2006

24 things to achieve when i turn 24

. . . (o diba parang kelan lang may 23 things ako!)

1. Start a serious career.
2. Have a five-year career and travel plan.
3. Save enough money to save my life.
4. Invest in something worthwhile, like insurance.
5. Lose the thighs. And I mean it this time.
6. TRY to quit smoking.
7. Wear a different color. Kinda tired of black.
8. Travel to another country (UAE gets old after some time).
9. Start working out again.
10. Be nice to everyone. Hooooo the toughest thing on earth.
11. Get rid of spider veins.
12. Start driving. And try not to get a ticket on my first time?
13. Clean my nails without my nail beds bleeding.
14. Drink on special occasions, when depressed, or extremely happy, not when I'm just bored or when I see alcohol.
15. Be in a serious relationship (last year this was in my list too. what happened?!)
16. Pee when I need to pee! No more "later, bladder!".
17. STOP being so pessimistic. See everything as an opportunity for growth, the start of something wonderful.
18. Attempt to start writing a book!
19. Learn something new, preferrably a sport or an art.
20. Read more, drink less.
21. Sleep more, drink less.
22. Remember things. I'm too young to forget shaving!
23. Meet lots of new friends and expand my network.
24. SELF-LOVE, the ultimate source of happiness.

No comments: