Thursday, January 11, 2007

you....

  • bring him lunch at his work place
  • search for this rare medicine to lower his cholesterol level
  • tell all your friends to support his business
  • alter your body clock drastically to accommodate him
  • say things that would normally make you throw up...mainly because they're straight from the heart (can't believe i wrote HEART here)
  • scrub yourself silly
  • let your hair down, even if it irritates your face
  • give him a Kenyan toy because he loves Africa
  • learn a little French, the language you've tried to avoid all your life because you're just not born "nasally skilled" and... well, it's hard to speak
  • go all the way to the other side of the world to visit him

The above are the things I advice you to do if you want to show someone how much you care for him.

Because this might be your one shot at romance, and just like in all the other things you do, you must do your best in this.

And I never even imagined I could have this. Now I have it, I don't know for how long, but NOW matters and I want to do it right this time.

Little sacrifices go a long way. Contrary to my past belief that giving your all might be a waste of time and might ruin you, I now believe that with the kindness and sweetness he has shown me and the time and effort he has devoted to me in a short span of time, he deserves the best. No, this hasn't ruined me.

It didn't complete me either. It just made me happier. Much happier.

I swear.

No comments: