Tuesday, January 23, 2007

crepe-y day?

I am so tempted to say this is a bad day. But I won’t.
I have been successful in doing things at work and I don’t really mind someone telling me that I’m not “involved enough” with my work. DUH. I love my work more than anything and there was no truth to that. I have been involved in more ways than one, more concerned than ever with what’s been happening on our program.
A-hole.

I am also a little apprehensive.
I have not eaten anything and have a very bad cold, so my temper’s a bit volatile.
I snapped at some PR people and ignored some people’s greetings.
I am on a serious diet.

Why? Because last night I must have eaten 5 whole crepes.
My friends and I went to the Global and of course they had crepe for dinner.
I had to finish al the leftovers because I didn’t want to offend Guillaume or anything.
So I ate and ate and ate and ate.
Chocolate after chocolate after banana after banana.
Lots of cheese. Eggs. Slat. Pepper. Sugar.
I ate whatever he offered and I went all crazy.
I lost it. I just ate without thinking.
Sometimes without chewing even.
And he wasn’t even grateful!
He looked embarrassed that anyone should be that thrilled to have so many crepes in one evening.
I actually didn’t understand why I asked for more.
I was not at all hungry.
I was bloated and constipated.
Maybe there was something else I wanted to ask for?

It was almost midnight when we decided to go home.
As I walked towards the gate with the girls, I watched them clean up.
I kind of hoped he’d visit me last night.
Then I realized he needed to rest (oh yeah, rest, I hardly know how do it lately).
But anyway if he did I couldn’t face him. I had a huge tummy.
Full of crepe. (Get it?)

No comments: