Tuesday, January 09, 2007

unsexy

Jen and I had coffee last night and we went around the mall to go window shopping.
I tried on some pairs of shoes, which in Jen’s opinion were “not sexy”.
Aha! All these years I’ve opted for “unsexy” shoes, which potentially ruined my outfits.
Oh no. Major panic.
Jen told me to choose heels instead of dreadfully plain thongs, because shoes can change your life.
Oh no oh no, 24 years of being unsexy. That’s an important revelation.
The push-up bras, the red lipstick, the witty one-liners!
None of them really counted because I’ve been wearing ugly flats the whole time!
Must do some shoe shopping within the week.
No wonder Jen’s boyfriend Khashif told me on more than one occasion to drop the gypsy act and start dressing like a chick.
But first of all I must start LOOKING like one.

No comments: