Thursday, January 11, 2007

un petit idiot?

I can’t quite figure this out.
It was definitely a Hello Stranger meeting.
It was absolutely something out of a movie.
A B-movie that could only afford to use a crepe stand as a set.
And I can’t believe it is still here.
It hasn’t gone away.
It certainly made my days brighter and my nights less cold.
You can start calling me Sunny and I won’t mind!
This is disgusting. I am a giant bundle of joy!
What a delight to feel this.
And it is truly overwhelming.
Don’t put out the fire, it’s keeping me warm!
He’s the pashmina I never had.
Well I have one but it’s not pure pashmina, just a shitty shawl really.
And I don’t regret every single second I’ve spent with him.
And I don’t care if you think, “un petit naif femme”.
Cela m'est égal.
A bientot!

No comments: