Sunday, January 21, 2007

a crepe-making affair

Guillaume and his friend collected me from our villalast night and they showed us their huge flat in Sharjah. It’s got four bedrooms, and three balconies, each one offering a different view of the Corniche. I also helped them make the crepe paste. It’s a huge pail of a mixture of their “secret” ingredients, which I cannot disclose to you. But go ahead and try some of it at the Global Village.

I actually took part in the intimate, top-secret crepe-making ceremony. I cannot believe it. The next thing you know I’ll be invited to rearrange furniture and design his room.

He dropped me off at my office this afternoon. We had lunch with Sherry at the Ducont building. Then they headed straight to Global Village. Not without a kiss from me!

No comments: