Monday, January 15, 2007

Guillaume must have been featured in at least three TV programs in Dubai, just because he and his friend can make crepe. Apparently our morning show and news program are doing features on their crepe-spertise (yes I forced that), and he raved about his nouveau celebrity status on the phone. This is really exciting, because he hasn’t even started the business formally. Global Village is a bazaar. They’ll set up their business in mid-February, and this is really good publicity for them.

I must admit it is a little intimidating, but all he needs to do is visit me and I’ll be instantly reassured.

And by the way I am soooooooooo pissed because I had to skip pilates again. For what? Overtime work. Not that I’m complaining, I love what I do and I’m happy with it, but I wish I had the remaining energy to work out and feel refreshed.

I look like a zombie today, because I haven’t had much sleep. I’ll probably curl up in bed with a book. A book I stole from someone.

Good night!

No comments: