Friday, December 01, 2006

Inside Business

Last night I received a text message from Greg.
He thanked me for all the effort I've put in the business program.
TV is a passion for me. I know it is where I belong, regardless of my designation.
I was deeply touched by his message. He actually noticed my hard work.
The extra hours I spend in the office to make sure that the program has great content and that we get nothing but the best guests.
The more I do my job the more interested I get in business, in the financial scene of Dubai.
I have yet to find out what the stock market is all about, or what bourses actually do, or why everyday there are top gainers and losers, and why some markets suck.
But facts will unfold each day and I look forward to the day when I can actually talk business. It may sound like a laugh to those who know me, but nothing fuels my desire to learn and work harder than ever than a pat on the back, a token of appreciation, a smile of approval.
For this I will remain INSIDE BUSINESS.

No comments: