Wednesday, December 27, 2006

optimist with a bad face

Last night I was having a nice evening when an unfortunate incident occurred.
Some old guy did a Zidane on me for no apparent reason.
No, I don’t have inverted breasts now, because he went straight for my face.
He smashed my left eye and broke my nose and I think I know how Bakekang feels.
Now my nose is soooo sore it hurts when I chew, and my left eye has a big red dot. I freaking damaged a vein.

(Long deep breath, remember that I am now an optimist.)

Otherwise yesterday was fabulous! I stayed under my calorie limit and gulped down 2 gallons of water, plus I remembered to take my keys with me in the morning so I wasn’t locked out when I came home in the evening. I wore one of my favorite necklaces and watched a bit of Stewie Griffin on YouTube. Slept peacefully after reading a bit of Yes Man and was once again inspired to be positive and let Yes lead the way, take me wherever it wants.

(Long deep breath again, affirm that I am indeed an optimist.)

No comments: