Tuesday, December 12, 2006

tuesday

What does Tuesday mean to me?

1. The day Anushe comes to make the villa look like a home, to tidy it up silly so it looks frighteningly spotless. She also irons some of my tops, and that's a HUUUGE bonus.

2. Middle of the week, which means Thursday is just around the corner and it's time to party again. Well, not exactly party PARTY, like a ruin-your-life night, but a nice evening to cap the past week. I'll probably go see a movie at the Dubai Film Fest.

3. Work is almost finished for the week. I usually get all berzerk with work on Sunday and Monday. What are we doing this week? God who's the guest for this day and who's the guest for that day? But by Tuesday everything is all set and I'vedone most of my work. Life's pretty much a piece of cake one this day. I can have all the tea I want because I've earned it. Yup, my salary comes with tea.

4. Time to have a mini-makeover. Tuesday is midweek in Dubai, which, for a normal female like me whose beauty wears out after a gruesome first half of the week, means I might have to do any, some or all of the following: wax my upper lip, shave my legs, put green gunk on my face, scrub my feet silly, shave my pits, clean my nails and change my boring three-day-old soap.

5. Tuesday slices through the week, which is then divided into two parts, which means Tuesday night must be a relaxing one, a breather, a "power nap" before I carry on with my work again.

It's not necessarily my favorite day, but for some reason I wanted to write about Tuesday.


Next time I'm going to write about algae or business books. Interested?

No comments: