Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my fortune told

I had my fortune told last night with Sherry, Janis and friends.
The man was frighteningly good.

He told me things about myself. And they were very true.
Having my fortune told was good, in a way, because it encouraged me to do better in some partsof my life and jsut give up some stuff I care about.


Now I know that the chances of RIchie and I hanging out again are slim. Very slim.
But at least my mom and sister are safe and healthy and there's no need to worry about them.
I must take care of my back.
I must be a YES Girl and grab opportunities left and right.

This attitude may change my life and take me places.
My dad's worried about how to raise his other daughter and that's fine.
My mom's a very strong woman, and because of that I always consult her before making a big decision.
These are just some of the things I gained from this good man.
I don't ask you to believe it, but I surely do. I surely do.


I still get goosebumps.

No comments: