Sunday, December 17, 2006

pictures, pictures

I have not posted pictures in a looooooooong time, because i got fat and absolutely refused to be seen by relatives and friends in Manila from any angle possible. But now that I am slowly losing weight, here are some very nice pictures of two recent great events that I'm happy to have been part of.
The Christmas Party at Khashif's Place
Khashif is Jen's boyfriend and we held our Christmas party at his place, even if he doesn't celebrate Christmas at all.
So I was there with Sherry, Shai, Ethel, Obet, Mye, Arvin, Ronald (the macho dancer-looking guy), Fahad (the big bear with a pipe and Khashif's flatmate who insisted on dancing with me to the tune of Lady in Red), and a bunch of others.
CITY 7 TV Launch Party
It was a fun night. The guys in the pictures are Khadijah, Lorna and her boyfriend Richard, Renee and her boyfriend Abdul, Ruel the accountant, Evelyn, Angelo, Sonia and Fifi.
It was a fun night, because I made a few friends and I could have all the wine I could manage to gulp down just right before I knew I could do stupid things, and the best part: sushi. Dessert was disappointing. I expected to taste really sweet stuff, but instead had a bunch of sour "exotic" stuff.

No comments: