Tuesday, December 05, 2006

world's greatest nobody

am the world's greatest nobody, and aren't i happy
well you know me, always a somebody to myself
and it feels good to be nobody when you're really somebody
you have this tremendoes potential that people are yet to discover
and it's volatile...any moment, ready to explode, ready to spark in a dark corner

i do not take myself too seriously, for fear that i will eventually be serious

and the fact of the matter is, i want to play with life
just as life has played with me
the thrill of involving myself in an unstable situation
the high of throwing myself in the arms of a shady man
the provocative language i use when i feel like getting an unusual reaction

i am noble, i am warm, i am a challenge to myself and maybe to you
i am easy and unkind, i am all-knowing bordering on annoying
i am not afraid, but i'm shaking like a madman
i am not intoxicated but i wish i were
that way the nights are not silent and the days are extra-bright
and my head is aching sooo bad i become numb to the pain

i am small, i am big, the so-called woman with balls
who runs away from a man to get away from happiness
who runs towards a man to get away from happiness
sooner or later this great nobody will find somebody
and happiness will run to me

No comments: