Wednesday, August 30, 2006

my dear friend pachy

I just read Pachy's blog and saw my name on it.
She published three senseless notes that I wrote her in fourth year high school, when I was infatuated with an Atenean, who I recently realized looks like Edd from Ed, Edd and Eddy.

I don't know if I can sue her for publishing that and letting all her Friendsters read it, because it makes me look like a dud, but I'm really looking forward to publishing something she will NEVER forget . . . oh no, not in this lifetime.

Ok for starters I remember her inviting everyone to go to McDonald's Katipunan, all fourteen of us, to share a McFlurry, because "girls just wanna have fun". WELL . . . I regret to inform Cjay, Dianne, Pia, Louann and the rest of our classmates who went to McDonald's that day for gossip and laughter that Pachy was actually waiting for Mike Santos. He was supposed to go there after class I think. That was roughly seven years ago, but I can still remember Pachy's excited face --- the sort of face that tried to HIDE the excitement, but it showed anyway, and because she was trying to suppress it, it looked a little more ridiculous than the normal excited face.

Also, she used to contemplate going to the prom or grad ball with Mike, which at that time was the same as getting married to Mike. And Mike, that lucky guy who had ALWAYS worn his oversized collared checkered shirt and his velvet loafers with white socks, was just so happy that someone appreciated him, rain or shine, no matter his fashion sense.

And let's not forget the nights she cried whenever her dreamboy was linked to another girl.

But yeah that was almost a decade ago and I heard Pachy's now a registered nurse, and I assumed her course had helped her treat herself and get rid of MikeSantositis (CORNY SORRY). And of course the reason she is not going back to that Atenean is because she is happily engaged to her Lasallean jowa JB. She looks very happy now, no doubt about it! Here's proof:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as soon as cj texted me ur blog i was scared. i didnt name names... u did! but its alright. =) dont i look cute in my pic? hehehe!

Zeena said...

surely D*gan means degan? hahaha!
Anyway yup you look very happy!
nars ka na! yahoo!