Monday, August 14, 2006

hot gossip

I was chatting with my high school friend this afternoon. She's now a proud mom of a baby girl who'll turn out to be more madlita than her, just give the cutie a year to grow her teeth and some mean bangs. We've been exchanging interesting stories abour our batchmates since I came here and she became a stay-home mom. So far I've been updated and welcomed memories from a fun past.

But her latest chika is something I plan to forget. It's about me and my first ex! When we were still together, he hit on her! She didn't give in of course, and it was so disturbing that this man I trusted the whole time we were together was lecturing my other friend about how every committed man needed a "side dish". Seriously, for someone so close to his mom to do that? I thought he was one of the most honest people in the world, and I even gave him credit for telling me that he liked someone else when we broke up. I'm not really affected, just a little surprised. I thought we had something serious going on.And I really meant to plan my life with him.

Oks lang siguro yun. At least I'm free from that crap, and I hope that the next guy I'll be with isn't a jerk like him. No more lesser-evil mentality (because that really tricked me, my 2nd boyfriend turned out ot be wrose --- but that's another story) and giving anyone the benefit of the doubt.

OK did I mention that I plan to forget about it?

So mare, ano pang chika?!

No comments: