Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dieting is proving to be very very tedious.
I've been doing this since I was 1!
I have no idea why some unidentified forces juse decide to pile on extra pounds around my hips and thighs.
It's NOT funny.
I never binge. Never.
I eat thrice a day and occasionally drink.
I've been drinking lukewarm water for over 4 years now, because according to several sources cold water can cause bloating.
And I've been doing that "stomach in" thing since time immemorial, but nothing ever comes of it!
Gave up soda years ago.
I know I'm pear shaped, but if I don't find the right diet,
I'll become a watermelon. And nobody wants to have a watermelon friend!
And I can blame genetics --- from my mom down to the first big-thighed woman in our clan, but that won't get rid of the fats.
Lypo? Can't afford it.
Exercise? Don't have time for it (seriously, don't start preaching about how one ALWAYS has the time for something if he puts his mind into it).
I'm fat from the waist down.
I'm F from the W down!

No comments: