Sunday, August 06, 2006

issues

I felt so bored today I Googled random words and now I've grown a little more insane.

This morning I found out that there are actually organizations upholding the right to pedophilia. They claim that it is not a mental disorder but a sexual preferrence, and that little kids are free to feel good physically. We're talking about infants to ten-year-old children here. They offered to inform net surfers of the famous people who have or had a penchant for children, and in one of the member's sites, he actually wrote about his sexual fantasies with three children not older than five. And it froze me in my seat.

In the afternoon I didn't know what I was thinking, I looked up another depressing issue --- prostitution. Moldovans, Russians, Azebaijans, Filipinas! It was soooo horrible I had to stop it.

Now that I'm happier, I dig another hole of depression.

Nge!

No comments: