Saturday, August 05, 2006

about my job again

I think it's funny that I should make excuses for quitting something I didn't want to do in the first place. I just want to tell everyone in their faces about my feelings of dread and disgust at the direction my career is heading right now.

The problem with me is, I am afraid of confrontation more than jumping out the window. Yes, I'd rather jump out the window and get thorned or break my ribs than say goodbye to anyone who thought I wouldn't go. But hey, I am just looking out for myself. I want to be happier.

I think most people in the world are unhappy because of their jobs. Ok, maybe one fourth. The unhappy three fourths are probably jobless, children with jobless parents or children with parents who hate their jobs.

SO I don't want to be a statistic. I want to be one of the few annoying people who proudly declare their love for their profession. I want to be Oprah!

Anyway I think that a job should be more than a job, since you're going to spend half of your life on it, and maybe more than half of your life thinking about it.

And I am in a situation that requires desperate measures, because this job doesn't make me sleep at night and makes me throw up, and makes me so absent minded and look retarded sometimes, and I feel so troubled every single minute.

And I plan to put an end to it.

No comments: