Thursday, March 22, 2007

work is shit

I am so pissed off at work I cannot even begin to tell you how bad I feel right now.
It’s not my fault that I’m Asian and I’m actually proud of my heritage and I badly miss working with my friends in Manila, where I felt like a part of a huge family.
Now I feel like robot that’s supposed to be void of emotions and swallow their shit.
I don’t swallow shit, thank you very much.
I’m trying to keep a straight face while they laugh at their own stupidity and blame me for their lack of intelligence like it’s not a big issue at all.
Oh, there’s Zeena. Someone we can always blame if we don’t people to find out that we’re actually incapable of carrying out what we’re getting overly paid for.
I love my work please please please don’t make me hate it.

No comments: