Friday, March 23, 2007

just some things

Last night after semi-howling in the car upon hearing the truth from Jen and Eve's mouths, we partied at the recently revamped Lodge. It was fun. I danced with this bald guy and it was good for a laugh. Three bullfrogs later I was complaining about my heels (which I wore for the very first time) and came home throwing my brains up.

I'm going to the Shakira concert!!!! In exactly 7 and a half hours! How cool is that? God loves me.

Plus I must have lost 2 lbs because of my post-break-up diet. Good good keep it up Zeena.

Mama already received my birthday gift --- a certificate for a day at the spa. She was happy and I'm glad she liked it. She said she needed that and she'd go on the 9th of April, a holiday in the Philippines.


I still haven't experienced a breakdown. I need it. It feels so heavy inside and I need to let it all out. I thought three bullfrogs could do the trick. Maybe I need to be alone for a whole day to realize that I am really alone, not part of a couple.

I have no idea. I'll probably ask Shakira's hips later. They don't lie. Wahooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Macy said...

oh no. ): what happened?

but oooh shakira!

Zeena said...

Hi Macy!

Who would've thought that Shakira would pull me out of this slump!

Don't worry I'll be fine, Inshallah!

Thanks Macy. Super touched ako.

Zeena