Thursday, March 15, 2007

busy busyhan

Guillaume is very tired today. He has been going out with friends and experiencing Dubai for the first time after Global Village. He’s seen Old Dubai, went on a desert safari and had a barbecue in the middle of nowhere, and today he went to Hatta, the beautiful border of Dubai and Oman. I bet he had lunch at the charming Hatta Fort Hotel, an old lovely place that serves nothing but the best food.

I have a meeting tonight and I must go home early so I can wake up at 6 AM for tomorrow’s big Filipino family day in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi. I’ve never been there and it would be nice to see that infamous Emirate. And then I’ll probably rest or see Guillaume, depends on his own plans.

I am sooooooo busy and I like it.
I like working and moving around and seeing the paperwork pile up on my desk.
I like calling people up and looking for them and talking to them diplomatically.
When I see them personally I like shaking their hands and explaining what I do and smiling whenever I have the chance and taking out my business cards and giving them away.
I like being restless.
I hate being idle.
Being idle makes me think of ridiculous, horrible, out-of-this-world things.
I get paranoid and unreasonable and restless and I don’t want that.
I don’t want to think about things that don’t deserve to have a place in my mind.
I must have better things to think about, things that will change my life or change my world or change someone else’s life for the better.
I need to have ideas, and experience new things.
I want to be told what to do and tell someone what to do, to just think about things worth thinking about.
I want to solve problems and do good things and check as many things in my to-do list and break away from the stress of not having anything to think about.
I am sooooooo busy and I like it.

He is so busy, I am so busy.
And when we find time to be together it will be sweeeeet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh! Ako din! I hate being idle! Lalo pag nasa trabaho ka tapos walang ginagawa... bumabagal ang oras! Ack!

Nakita ko pala pictures ni Zoe sa friendster! Grabe! Dalagang-dalaga na!

Zeena said...

Jingo!!! Oo super laki na ni Zoe noh? Nagulat ako. Parang rocker nga siya na hindi ko maintindihan. Hahaha. Gusto daw niya mag suot ng Chucks sa grad party niya.

Si Choi din nakita ko ang tangkad. Mas matangkad pa ba sa yo yun?! Tsaka yung writing style niya kala mo nagmamasters na. Hahahha.

Kwento ka pa!