Sunday, March 18, 2007

I am always on the run and always on the brink of something I always never know. But it’s fun because I don’t know what happens, and more often than not the paths I unknowingly tread turn out to be beautiful blessings in disguise. Beautiful. Now I think my life is getting more and more beautiful, growing, chasing dreams I never knew I had and finding out things I never knew existed. I know I’m living my life to the fullest because I’m always wide-eyed and thinking “Awesome!” or “Whoa, I’m glad I did this!” I will never ever trade experience for… say, a well-planned life in Manila. Even if I could live like princess there. I swear. I’d still let the world borrow my soul, because I’ve always known that the interest I’d reap would be priceless. Priceless.

There. Just finished my one-minute say-anything, write-anything, think-anything moment.

No comments: