Wednesday, March 14, 2007

bald bellligerent bastards at B****r

Last night we went out but not without the fucking bouncers causing a commotion.
Sherry and I were there first and we wanted to have a few drinks while waiting for Jen so we went to B****r immediately.
A huge ugly man in grey blocked our way and demanded for our IDs. We really didn’t have a problem with taking out our IDs, but we’d been going there forever for Ladies’ Night and no had ever asked for our IDs. So we argued but he didn’t listen. And even when I showed him my Free Zone card he refused to accept it because it didn’t have my date of birth. What a prick.
We walked away, I was shocked and speechless while Sherry was furious and in the mood for bickering. Determined to have some drinks and relax, we went to the other entrance and another ugly guy waited for us there to tell us that no, we couldn’t go inside.
Finally Jen arrived and she convinced the bouncer that Sherry and I were grown women, and if I had the chance I’d have told him that I had my period (see? Way past puberty) and he better not mess with me.
So we finally got in, and we drank away our embarrassment.
Fine. I appreciate the fact that someone actually thought I was younger than my age, and that they were just after the welfare of minors (well, partly). But what about their customers? Don’t they care if their loyal customers stay outside the bar in sheer undeserved shame just because they’re up for a little ego-tripping? We like B****r and we want to go back again but I’m not looking forward to see those two bald bastards.

No comments: