Thursday, March 01, 2007

i miss him!

I couldn’t help it.
Last night when I had coffee with Obet, Xernes and Sherry I realized how much I missed my boyfriend, and how badly I wanted to be with him again.
So I took a deep breath and did something about it.
I called Emmanuel and asked when Guillaume was coming back.
Friday, he said. What happened, my dear? Are you drunk? You sound different?
I just said yes to cut the talk short.
He chuckled. Like he always does.

So, he’s back on Friday.
I’m afraid I have a meeting on Friday.
Fidgeting in my chair.
Nervous.
He’s been gone for two weeks.
Could he have changed?
You’d be surprised.
Oh well.
Stay calm, and if he calls on Friday, then good.
I’ll have the chance to say I’m too busy to meet him, maybe tomorrow or Sunday.
If he calls on Saturday I’ll tell him off or give him the cold shoulder.
If he doesn’t call at all?
It’s karaoke time, girls.

No comments: