Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How do you feel better?
How do you feel better after everything?
Consolation is an end in itself and sometimes it can make you even sadder.

Maybe we didn’t need consolation at all.
Stop sugar coating the situation and tell it like it is.
Last night Craig scolded Jen, Sherry and me for thinking too much.
Come on girls, men are simple creatures.
They want three things --- food, sex, booze.
And sometimes they’re so dumb that they do all sorts of things to get these “basic needs”.
Yolanda joined us outside and agreed a little, disagreed a little.
But it was true.
Men are not complicated at all.
They’re cruel though.
Very Machiavellian.
Feelings, schmeelings.

I want to think too much.
Because if I wouldn’t, how would I understand them?
How would I know what to do?
I’m thinking longevity, he’s thinking Johnny Walker.

I’m thinking… is he thinking of me right now?
He’s thinking, Zina who?

No comments: