Saturday, March 10, 2007

:D

I had a nice weekend.
I went to HIBIKI (the place to be) with Sherry, and I promised myself I'd have a good time. I did. Bullfrog after bullfrog. Song after song.
It was very nice of MOther Galo to join us, because Sherry and I looked a little silly just sitting there other friends. Or worse, without dates.
And then Randi and his friends came and joined us (someone in their group was celebrating his birthday). The party was getting noisier and happier and I was loving it.
And then Guillaume called. Within a few minutes he was there beside me in Hibiki, singing all sorts of songs --- Your Song, Copacobana, Lately. It was so much fun!
I sang Underneath Your Clothes. Don't throw up, he loved it!
Fun because of two things: 1)he was with me in a karaoke bar, actually singing and talking to my friends and laughing and dancing. 2) I had four bullfrogs --- they make you tipsy but extremely hyper --- and I was able to tell him everything I wanted to. I confronted him about his weird behavior lately and he explained everything and that was all I needed to know.
And so everything was resolved and I really thanked God for the blessings that night ---friends that cheer you on, a nice man to be with, karaoke, and drinks that make you go wooooooooooooooooooo.

The following morning we sat under a tree facing the beach. I read the paper and he enjoyed his espresso. Perfecto.

I truly truly loved my weekend.

No comments: